Terms & Conditions
INSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- You can either
- reserve and pay your classes via online booking system with credit card payment
- or take drop-in classes (without prior reservation) and pay cash at the studio
- Be on time, we cannot guarantee your spot if you arrive after the beginning of the class.
- NO CLASS CAN BE MADE UP .
- SPOTS ARE NOMINATIVE: MEMBERS CANNOT SEND OTHER PERSONS TO TAKE THEIR SPOTS.
- For drop-in classes, please arrive 15 min. before the beginning of the session to check if there are open spots.
- The cost per drop-in regular class (90 min.) is 20€, with rental of mat 21€. The cost per drop-in open class (120min.) is 25€, with rental of mat 26€.
Drop-in classes have to be paid cash before the beginning of the class. We do not accept credit card in the studio.
ONLINE INSCRIPTION & PAYMENT
You can either purchase a package of 10 regular classes with validity of 3 months or of 15 regular classes with validity of 5 months or pay per single drop-in class.
You can either purchase a package of 5 open classes with validity of 3 months or of 10 open classes with validity of 6 months or pay per single drop-in class.
The online payment is non-refundable.
RESERVATION/ CANCELLATION POLICY
If you reserve your spot, the reservation of your class can be changed until 7 days before the session. Bookings which are made less than 7 days before the session cannot be cancelled.
Be on time, we cannot guarantee your spot if you arrive after the beginning of the class.
SPOTS ARE NOMINATIVE: MEMBERS CANNOT SEND OTHER PERSONS TO TAKE THEIR SPOT
- Before you start your yoga practice, inform your teacher about any health issue and keep him updated about any change of your health condition or pregnancy.
- Be on time and arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the beginning of the class, time to check in and change. Respect everybody’s practice and DO NOT leave before the end of the class.
- Remove your shoes at the entrance and turn your cell phone off.
- Keep your body clean and refrain from using artificial fragrances, it might disturb other students while they practice.
- As we practice to build up heat, avoid to drink during the session, it would cool down your body unnecessarily.
- Yogaloft is a place of spiritual practice, respect the rules of Ahimsa, non-violent, compassionate lifestyle in words and acts.Always remember the 10 yogic rules of conduct:
DO NOT HARM
DO NOT STEAL
DO NOT LIE
DO NOT BE GREEDY
BE CLEAN IN THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED
DEDICATE YOUR EFFORTS TO THE DIVINE
- Before you leave the studio, make sure not to leave anything behind you like water bottles, tissues, ...
- Yogaloft is not responsible for lost or stolen items.